Why is my name in Providence In North Carolina
10/14/2019 3:08:05 PM
User
Hi my name is Samudra Tear and I had a meet On Saturday in Connecticut but I live in Providence Rhode Island why is my result show Providence in North Carolina if I live in Providence Rhode Island?. Shouldn't my result be in RI Mile split and I run for Central High School which is in Providence
Hi my name is Samudra Tear and I had a meet On Saturday in Connecticut but I live in Providence Rhode Island why is my result show Providence in North Carolina if I live in Providence Rhode Island?. Shouldn't my result be in RI Mile split and I run for Central High School which is in Providence
10/14/2019 8:00:13 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@SAMUDRA TEAR Sometimes a team gets mistakenly mixed up with another school when we process results. Although your name is showing on an NC team, the correct person to notify is the Rhode Island webmaster, who would be the one that processed those results. You can find his email at the bottom of any MileSplit Rhode Island page.
@SAMUDRA TEAR Sometimes a team gets mistakenly mixed up with another school when we process results. Although your name is showing on an NC team, the correct person to notify is the Rhode Island webmaster, who would be the one that processed those results. You can find his email at the bottom of any MileSplit Rhode Island page.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.