The granddaddy of all indoor track & field meets will be held this weekend with the New Balance Nationals Indoor (NBNI) Championships. To make life easier during the next few days we have created a hub with all the information and links you'll need to get quick access to NBNI.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM NBNI
- La Salle's Max DiMuccio placed seventh overall in the Freshmen Mile where he was timed in 4:33.62. He hit the 1,500m mark at 4:15.85. The race was won by Maryland's Garrett Suhr in 4:26.50.
- Ellie Lawler of South Kingstown was seventh in the morning session of the Championship Two Mile with a 10:49.55 clocking.
- Ponaganset's Gianna Rao took runner-up honors in the girls weight throw with a heave of 59-7.75. Woonsocket's Jared Briere was fifth in the boys' event with a distance of 74-0.5.
- La Salle's DJ Principe shattered his state record in the two mile with a time of 8:47.40. En route to his record, he also took down the 3K mark with an 8:14.15.
- 1 Mile
- 2 Mile
- DMR Portsmouth High School 12:24.42La Salle Academy 12:31.14
- 4xMile Portsmouth High School 21:18.16